- All items should be accounted for and inspected for damages and quality immediately by recipient. Any issue should be reported to Infinity within 24 hours of receipt of the package.
- Any item returned, due to manufacturing defect, must be returned within 10 days of the invoice date. Upon receipt, these items will be inspected by Infinity’s Quality Assurance Department. Once the item has been inspected and confirmed to contain defect(s), the item may be exchanged.
- All “In Stock” (coming soon) items can be returned within 10 business days for a full refund excluding any shipping and handling. Item must be received by Infinity within 10 days of the invoice. If the In Stock item has been damaged or altered in any way then it will NOT be eligible for return.
- All finished items are non-returnable and non-refundable. Finished items include items, which have been polished, sized, and/or set with stones (diamond or gemstones).
- All custom items, any product that has been set with customers’ stones, and any items which have been adjusted, altered, sized or polished are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Any raw casting items ordered as unfinished and unaltered (Clip and Ship) will incur a 15% re-stocking fee and incurred shipping charges when returned. No returns on custom items ordered as clip and ship. If the item has been damaged, altered, sized, polished or worked on in any way then it will NOT be eligible for return.
- Any returned item must be issued a RMA number. Contact us to be issued one.
- Please note: Obtaining a RMA number for a return does NOT guarantee the acceptance or refund of the returned item. RMA number must be clearly visible on the outside of the package. Please include a copy of the invoice with the item being returned.
- Item must be received, by Infinity, within 7 days of RMA issuance. Failure to do so will void the RMA number.